Welcome, brothers and sisters in Christ (adelphoi) and those who are seeking God's plan and purpose for their lives.
The mission of JPOP is simple: To collectively share the gospel and lead people to Jesus Christ who transforms lives! Will you join us by supporting the Great Co-mission? As a member of the JPOP family, you will have a unique opportunity to strengthen your faith, to love and support your "neighbor", and to serve others by sharing spiritual experiences online and by supporting your local church or a faith-based organization.
Receive Spiritual Benefits and Give Back
JPOP offers invaluable spiritual insights and inspiration through biblical learning resources and Christian connections to JPOP partners that promise to strengthen your faith and nurture relationships with your JPOP connections. Here's how:
- Introduce friends to JPOP and meet people who live in your area, who are passionate about their faith, or who may have experienced and shared a similar spiritual struggle.
- Watch live-streamed sermons (or post a favorite), read daily devotionals, post a prayer request, share a faith story and testimony, or embark on our 40-Day Faith Challenge!
- Find information about Christian news, books, movies, music, concerts, counseling, camps, events, and church activities in your area.
- Study the Bible online or watch one of our many biblical video courses to help understand the gospel and to apply it to your life, drawing you closer to God or possibly igniting your faith in Jesus.
- Give back to your community by connecting with your local church or donating your time, talent, or treasure to one of our JPOP Partner causes or charities.
- Boldly express your faith by purchasing a special, evangelical gift at the JPOP Store for yourself or a loved one. Display or wear it proudly!
"And he said to them, "Go into all the world and proclaim the gospel to the whole creation." Mark 16:15
CHRISTIAN NEWS AND BLOGS
A majority of Americans use Facebook and YouTube, but young adults are especially heavy users of Snapchat and Instagram. A new Pew Research Center survey of U.S. adults finds that the social media landscape in early 2018 is defined by a mix of long-standing trends and newly emerging narratives. Facebook and YouTube dominate this landscape, as notable majorities of U.S. adults use each of these sites.Read on
“For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast.”
Mandisa - Official Lyric Video for “Good News” from her album ‘Out of the Dark’
PRINCE OF PEACE - Hillsong UNITED live in Houston From the album "Hillsong Worship - Peace Project"
Chris Tomlin - Official Lyric Video for "Holy Roar” from his latest album also titled "Holy Roar"
Worship Ministry UPPERROOM Shares Moments From Prayer Movement | Morning • Noon • Night
"After Jesus died, he sent the Holy Spirit to dwell in His followers." John 14:16
Ask About JPOP's 40-Day Faith Challenge!
Exercise your faith and soften your heart with our 40-Day Faith challenge! Are you up to it?!
Join the JPOP Mailing List!
Enter your name and email address below to subscribe.